1. By accessing https://be-token.com/and using services provided by BeToken, Client acknowledges and consents to his/her personal data being collected and processed by BeToken.
2. BeToken may collect the following information when you register on https://be-token.com/ or use services provided by BeToken:
o date of birth;
o e‐mail address;
o full mailing address;
o phone number;
o transactions details;
o date of registration;
o IP address;
o geographical location;
o browser type and version;
o operating system;
o referral source;
o length of visit;
o page views, etc.
3. When using https://be-token.com/, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal data that will be used by BeToken to administer https://be-token.com/, applications, client databases, transactions and marketing materials. By voluntarily proving your contact details such as e-mail, telephone, and residential address, you expressly consent to BeToken to contact you using any of these methods.
4. All personal data collected by BeToken will be treated as confidential and will be used only for the following purposes:
o legal obligations to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing;
o operating https://be-token.com/
o providing, promoting, and improving our services;
o trading account set up and administration;
o ensuring the security of https://be-token.com/ and services;
o maintaining back-ups of our databases;
o communicating with you;
o keeping proper records;
o statistical and marketing purposes.
5. On registration on Site with following address https://be-token.com/ Client will have to provide certain identifying details including, inter alia, for preventing money laundering.
6. Client undertakes to provide true, accurate and updated information about his identity and is obliged not to impersonate to other natural person.
7. Client’s details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during receiving of the Services, Client’s registration on the Site and Client’s activity on the Site may be used by Support for sending BeToken’s advertising content to Client.
8. Client details which were provided and/or will be provided by Client during the activity on the Site, may be disclosed by Support to official authorities only if required to be disclosed by Support according to any applicable law and at the minimum required extent.
9. Non-personal data information about Client can be used by Support in any advertising materials.
10. As a precondition for performing Operations on the Site, Client may be asked to provide certain identifying documents and any other documents required by Support. If such documents are not provided, Support have the right, on its sole discretion, freeze the Client’s Account for any period of time as well as to permanently close the Client’s Account. Without prejudice to the above, Support have the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse in opening of Client’s Account for any person and for any reason, or without any reason.
11. Support shall not disclose any personal data of existing Clients and former Clients unless Client approved in writing by email such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law to verify Client’s identity. The Clients’ information is passed only to BeToken’s employees dealing with Client’s Accounts. All such information shall be stored by Support on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law requirements.
12. Client confirms and agrees that all information in whole or in part concerning Client’s Account and Operations will be stored by Support and may be used by Support in case of dispute between Client and BeToken.
13. At its sole discretion, Support have the right, but not obliged, to review and inspect any information provided by Client, for any purpose. It is manifestly stated, and by its signature hereunder Client also agrees, that Support holds neither commitment nor responsibility to Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.
14. Support will take measures to implement advanced data protection procedures and to update them from time to time for purpose of safeguarding Client’s private information about Client, Client’s Account and Operations.
15. Upon registration on the Site, Client will be asked to choose a username and password to be used by Client on each future login and for the performance of Operations and receiving of the BeToken’s Services. In order to protect Clients’ privacy and operation on the Site, sharing registration details (including without limitation, username and password) by Client with other persons or legal entities is strictly prohibited. Support shall not be held responsible for any damage or losses caused to Client due to improper use (including prohibited and unprotected use) or storage of Client’s username and password, including any such use made by a third party, and whether or not known to or authorized by Client.
16. Any use of the Site and Operation with the Client’s login (email address) and password is Client’s sole responsibility. Support shall not be held responsible for any such use, including for validation that Client is actually operating in Client’s Account.
17. Client is obliged to forthwith notify the BeToken’s client service of any suspicion for unauthorized use of the Client’s Account.
18. BeToken will keep your personal data for as long as you use https://be-token.com/ and other related services and or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
19. Cookies Definition: A cookie is a some set of data that often includes a unique identifier that is sent to Client’s computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device” browser from a website’s computer and is stored on Client’s device’s hard drive for tracking site usage. A website may send its own cookie to Client’s browser if Client’s browser’s preferences allow it, but, to protect Client’s privacy, Client’s browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to Client, not the cookies sent to Client by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows. A Client may choose to configure their browser to reject cookies by modifying their browser settings or preferences.
20. Company’s cookies policy: During the course of any Client’s visit to the Site, the pages viewed, along with a cookie are downloaded to the Client’s device hard drive, into Company’s local storage, and also into the cache memory of the devices and applications used by Client. Cookies stored may determine the path Client took on the Site and used to anonymously identify repeat users of the Site and what pages were most popular for Company’s clients. However, Company protects the Client’s privacy by not storing the Client’s names, personal details, emails, etc. Stored cookies allow the Site to be more user-friendly and efficient for Clients by allowing Company to inspect what information is more valued by Clients versus what isn’t.